Friday, April 18, 2008

Arby 'n' Chief

**Warning: These videos are entirely too funny and may cause irreparable damage from laughing too much. Also there is some colorful language**

After playing a few late night games of Halo 3 and trying to find a few Halo videos on Youtube to bring me down gently from my Halo high, I wandered upon this gem of a series: Arby 'n' Chief

Watch one episode and if you don't die laughing then just put down your controller and realize that you should never play Halo again.

I believe it all began with a set of videos called "Master Chief sucks at Halo" One of a few of these videos is here:


It always gets me to see them sitting there with the controller on their laps, talking smack to themselves and other players. Also, just my personal opinion, but Arby FTW!!!

No comments: