Sunday, June 22, 2008

Get Smart

In "Get Smart," Steve Carell re-creates the bumbling Max Smart character, with Anne Hathaway playing the capable (and hot) Agent 99 as the duo try to stop a plot to arm unstable governments with nuclear bombs. Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson also co-stars as a superstar spy colleague.

Let me preface my review with stating that I've never seen the original TV show so I really didn't know what to expect. With that said, this movie is really good and funny! If you like "The Office" and Steve Carell's 2007 movie, "Dan In Real Life" you should really enjoy this. This is one of those movie's where you may think you have seen all the best parts in the trailer and commercials but that is not true. This movie is funny from beginning to end.

My only small criticism of the movie would be the story line was pretty predicable and weak. Surpisingly though, it doesn't hurt the movie that much and I still really enjoyed it overall. Exp. Rating +5

No comments: